Hi all, it’s been really busy - so I’ve got to keep this short. Check out pics...
Kim and I went to a wedding reception up in the mountains - gorgeous weather.
The weather is cold and rainy now.
We’ve been going hard on the remodeling, with Conner and another handyman named Jay.
We went out to eat with Mom and Dad last night to La Cocina, Our 758th date.
Kim had to work down in Richfield for two days last week.
Courtney had a birthday - and we had them and all Taylor kids over for dinner.
Kim and Cayson and Aaron and Seth have been enjoying bowling.
I’ve been doing more landscaping at my house and at the Lindon house.
Conner helped install Mom’s new pool.
We went out to eat with Mom and Dad last night to La Cocina, Our 758th date.
Kim had to work down in Richfield for two days last week.
Courtney had a birthday - and we had them and all Taylor kids over for dinner.
Kim and Cayson and Aaron and Seth have been enjoying bowling.
I’ve been doing more landscaping at my house and at the Lindon house.
Conner helped install Mom’s new pool.
We did four more Kiva loans to the people below.
Altech in Congo (DRC), October 2022 #309 ($25 loan)
Haja in Liberia, October 2022 #310 ($25 loan)
Lilly in Uganda, October 2022 #311 ($25 loan)
Nainasa in Fiji, October 2022 #312 ($25 loan)
Michael Saylor gave the keynote address to the Atlas Society - 20 min. You can see that here https://youtu.be/ZcjFrIMw2sI
And here is Bitcoin Poem 29 - Simple Questions - https://www.bitcoinpoems.pro/delivery030SimpleQuestions.html
And no, I didn’t mean to say “hell” last week - don’t know how that slipped in. I blame Siri, ha ha.
Make it a superlative week!
Christopher and Kim


No comments:
Post a Comment