From Mom:
The 2 biopsies came back as basal cell cancer, so he has to have the Moh's surgery again on his arm and by his eyebrow. Doggone it! And they weren't even the two spots we were concerned about that I madehim go in for.
The house cleanerss are coming about 11:30, so we are rushing and de-cluttering.
I'm off to my swim...............
- From Shane: That's too bad to hear! Does the dermatologist have a loyalty program or punch card system where we gets some rewards?
- From Chris: Thanks for the update, sorry to hear dad needs to have more of the skin surgery. Thanks for the housecleaning referral mom.
- From Jen: I don't feel like Dad was in the sun a ton over the years. I know since starting watching for issues he always wears a hat (in the pool, hiking, etc) ...
- From Wendy: Darn, that is too bad! When will the surgery be?
- From Scott:
I really makes me sad,
To hear this news about dad.
Everyone has a few moles
But these spots will turn into holes!
Few will get through life,
Without going under the knife.
But this is particularly scary,
With doctors: Moe, Curly and Larry?!
- From Derek: So sorry to hear this about Dad! I guess this is something I have in my future as well! With Scott's poem above, and Chris' Prosperity Poems he is writing, I couldn't help myself.

No comments:
Post a Comment