Hi all. Today is the Great Conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn, and the Winter Solstice. The skies should be clear here in Utah Valley, so we are hoping to be able to view it. Happy Birthday to Colton yesterday - keep up the great basketball work! I’ve seen parts of some of your games. Here is more info about the Great Conjunction. https://www.nasa.gov/feature/the-great-conjunction-of-jupiter-and-saturn
Kadan and Christine came up and stayed with us for the weekend. We decided to hold our Christmas Party just for our kids and Integrity. Usually we invite Grandma and Grandpa and some others. We did our picture in our house rather than going to the mall with Santa. Then we had a nice meal. Then Amber did a game of “Christmas Taboo” which was really fun.
Taboo is the game where you have to get people to say a certain word (that you draw), but there is also a list of five words that you CAN’T use as hints, and they are the words most likely to be used for hints. So you have to think of other words and ways of describing it. And these were all Christmas words. Then we did our gift exchange, with a game. I drew last, and thankfully the binoculars were still there (one of our gifts) because that was what I wanted most. I read to Integrity during dinner because she always gets done quick, and I can eat anytime.
I do enjoy getting up early in the morning. It’s usually quite a while before I can even go let the chickens out. Well, I can open the door, but if it’s still dark they won’t go out. Then I take some water and food to them. It’s so quiet in the morning, and my focus is better at that time than at any other time during the day.
Cayson and I went up Battle Creek Canyon for our exercise one day this week.
I put a search function on the top of Margie’s Message - check it out here. It’s helped already to see if we already have a certain article or story. https://margiesmessages.com/
And I’ve been adding quite a few to the Parables Page -
Here is Prosperity Poem 102 - The Hourglass. This poem was written specifically for this picture.
Have a super Christmas! Aspen took a few more pics on her camera - including one of the Westra boys. We have a good one of the Taylor kids, and of each couple.
Christopher and Kim


No comments:
Post a Comment