From Jen: I remember we had a little email chat after the earthquake ... so who all heard/felt the BOOM this morning around 8:30? I was just in our hallway saying good morning to the kitties when it happened. They both looked startled (so I knew I hadn't imagined it) but didn't freak out like they did with the earthquake. I don't think anyone else in our house felt it, but it was interesting to follow the Ring notifications as people from all over (WJ, Magna, Tville, Herriman, Sandy) were checking in saying they had heard it. First guesses were a sonic boom from a fighter jet, detonations from the army depot, but ...
... a meteor!
From Derek: Definitely felt it in Lehi! I was actually still in bed at 8:30 (rare for me - only Saturdays) and was half asleep and it totally woke me up. Danielle came in and said she thought it was Camp Williams testing. All of our girls felt it and asked about it. So interesting that it was a meteor! Wow!
From Shane: Alicia and I were talking in the kitchen when we heard it. Sounded like it was coming from our backyard, but we couldn't think of anything in our yard that would make that noise, so we thought it was one of our neighbors. Pretty cool!
From Chris: I didn’t hear anything. Just looked it up.
No comments:
Post a Comment