Sunday, March 24, 2013

Chris&Kim - March 24, 2013


Camden's Early Birthday? (Pic), Track Meets, Weekend - Christopher and Kim Letter

Sun, Mar 24, 2013, 1:16 PM



This week Corin and Camden and Cayson came up Saturday night, as Corin had a track meet and
Camden had a tryout for soccer. The track meet was really cold, and Corin didn't get to do the
events he wanted, so it wasn't overly fun for him this time.

Aaron gave Camden an early birthday present, a DS game system. Aaron was so excited, and the
two of them spent the rest of the evening playing on it. There is a picture below of Camden with
his present. The DS itself is quite small, but Aaron had it wrapped within several boxes, with
some other stuff also.

Kadan came up Friday night, dropped off by some friends. He is using my computer to edit and
complete a movie he is creating. Conner and Sarah slept over last night, coming up from a
bonfire in Sanpete County.

Mom and Dad are coming for dinner soon, and everyone will be here except Krystal, who is up
north at a missionary homecoming or farewell (can't remember which).

Tomorrow starts spring break for Kadan, Krystal, and the Westra boys. Krystal is getting her
wisdom teeth out tomorrow. Corin, Camden, and Cayson will be staying through Wednesday
morning, but are going home tonight with Grandma and Grandpa for one day there. I will go
pick them up tomorrow evening.

Back to the rest of the week.

Monday I went to a doctor appointment with a liver specialist, and Kim went with me. Her name is
Keisa Lynch. She is not sure about the hemochromatosis, and ordered some more labs and an
ultrasound of my liver.

We did another follow up radon check, in the basement. It was .3, less than 1, which is fine and
safe. Get your home tested, it's simple, and living in a radon filled home can be the same as smoking
when it comes to risks for lung cancer.

Tuesday evening Kim and I did Bear scouts. We delivered bags for the upcoming scouting for food
drive, and then did more knots.

Wednesday I went to another scout leadership meeting, to coordinate and to plan the Pack meeting.

Wednesday and Thursday Seth had a jazz concert. Wednesday night was Kadan's Eagle dinner.

Wednesday Aaron had a track meet. It was a cold day. I went and watched him do the long jump,
but missed his other events. Aaron wasn't feeling well.

Thursday I took Aaron to his ear doctor, Dr. Denys, and he cleaned one ear and said the other was
infected. So we got him on an antibiotic. I talked to the doctor about trail running. He has done
a few of those 100 mile trail runs!

I am enjoying listening to the Harry Potter 4th book during some of my rest times.

There is a book called From Fatigued to Fantastic, which I've been studying. It is by a doctor who
has really studied chronic fatigue. Here is his website below:

http://vitality101.com/

I just need more time to study the book and learn. This fatigue and pain is just not normal.

Kim and I got a Kundalini Yoga video, and have done it a couple times. It is fun, and quite a
workout..!

Aaron's birthday is this Saturday.

Christopher and Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment