Friday, August 31, 2018

Scott - Car Confusion

Derek has kept you all updated in his travails with Mike Hale Acura calling him Scott for the last two years since they couldn’t absorb the fact that we had sold him our 2007 Acura MDX. I know his efforts to straighten out the correct owner and contact information were nothing short of heroic and until today, thought to be successful.

 

When I took Amy’s car in for service today, they now believe that I am Derek and that our 2016 Acura MDX is his car and is garaged at his address on Foxtail Drive in Lehi.

 

Derek – when they call you for the post service survey, please give them mid to high marks in most areas.

 

Scott


  • Derek: Hahaha! No way Scott - that is so funny (but not funny). I honestly have worked very hard to convince them I’m not you, but finally I just gave up and let them call me Scott. :) I got a phone call that my car was ready to be picked up at the dealership, and I said “I’m driving my Acura right now, so that’s not mine.” They were confused and I didn’t even consider that my information could have been transferred to your account. :) Haha. Next time, I’ll just come get the car and drop it off at your house. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment