Monday, January 11, 2021

Chris&Kim~Kindness - Aaron Seattle - Ping Pong

Update January 11, 2021

Aaron spoke in church yesterday - and did a great job. He talked on how Christ helps us overcome the adversity in our lives. So he was able to tell people he was heading back out on his mission in late January - to Seattle, Washington. And Kim gave the Relief Society Lesson over Zoom yesterday. She said it went well.

Saturday we were able to play with Integrity for a couple hours. We first made cookies, and got them into the oven. Then we unloaded the rock polisher and checked out the new rocks. Usually I put a new batch of rocks in each time, but this time I’m doing all four “grits” and phases and getting them extra polished. Then Kim did beads with her and they made a bracelet. We sure love having her. Camden was here on the weekend also. He is making a mousetrap car for a class. He also worked for me a couple hours out on the outside office (still in the demolition phase).

We’ve been working hard on the ping-pong room - Kim wanted it all textured and painted while we got it all cleaned out. So Conner taught Corin how to do it. Corin learns really fast and is good at hands-on projects. Corin came Monday and Wednesday for a few hours each time. Conner helps as he can, as he still can’t put weight on his leg.

Wednesday the riot at the capitol building happened. It was surreal and I was troubled by that happening at our Nation’s center of government. With whatever influence I have - I’ve been encouraging people to be kind to others no matter what differences are there. 

Thursday Corin and I went to Grandma and Grandpa’s house to work all day. We brought back more thrift store stuff, cleaned some more areas (and took pics), and did lots of odd jobs. 

I’ve been working on the family history for my Grandfather Joseph Ate Westra. It’s been fun to learn new things about his life. I never met him as he died of a heart attack one year before I was born.

I’ve also been working on parables - here is one I had to rewrite a bit but it’s a clever story (and a wise king). https://margiesmessages.com/parablewisestking.html


Here is prosperity poem 105 - A Beginner’s Guide. Check it out at the link below: 118,616 poems read. https://prosperitypoems.com/delivery105ABeginnersGuide.html


Have a super week!
Christopher and Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment