Friday, September 29, 2017

D&D Update (Sept 2017)


Brief D&D Family Update - Ryan Hamilton, San Francisco
Fri, Sep 29, 2017, 3:42 PM

Hey Family,

Here's a quick update on things happening with us. :)

  • Two weeks ago Scott and I went to a BYU football game v. Wisconsin. It was a huge blowout (BYU is not very good this year) but it was fun to go and to be with the bro.
  • The next day (Sunday) we went to Chris and Kim's for dinner and the girls LOVED playing with the kitties and feeding the chickens. C&K always give us eggs (which we love since they are better than the boughten (that's for you Grayson) ones.
  • We were able to see Mom and Dad twice in a couple days as they came for dinner, and then to Ani's ancestor day. We found out that Dad's grandpa worked at Dunford Bakery which explains so much about my life.
  • Tonight we are going to see a stand-up comedian named Ryan Hamilton at WiseGuys in Salt Lake. :) We are super excited. He's a funny guy. Here's a clip. He has a standup show on Netflix. 
  • We booked tickets to go see Shane and Alicia in Cali next month. The girls are so excited and can't wait. They can't understand that it's still three weeks away. We went and got suitcases for them to bring and they were so cute dragging them around Target.
  • I went to the Cardiologist for my chest pain and he had me do blood work and a stress test. I did the stress-test yesterday and they had to also do an IV with contrast solution to better see the heart. Not a pleasant test, but everything looked good as far as they could tell. 
  • Ani is doing a little theater program lately and loves it. Layla is in pre-school and gymnastics and loves them both, and Noe is a sweet baby. Hard, but sweet. :)
  • I'm so impressed with Danielle - she has worked out everyday for so many months that I've decided to do my best to join her. I'm trying to eat healthy (like her) and exercise more, but it's hard with my schedule! 

Love you all and hope everyone is doing great! 


Love,
D&D&A&L&N

No comments:

Post a Comment