Monday, September 21, 2020

Chris and Kim - September 21, 2020 Update

26 pics (not all included here) More vacation/Boris's birthday
Christopher and Kim Update 


Westra Family and Friends -
Mon, Sep 21, 2020 5:36 AM 

Friday evening we were invited to Boris’s parent’s home for a birthday dinner for Boris. Krystal asked Kim to make her chocolate cake and we fit 28 candles on there. We were able to chat with his sister and brothers more, and were thankful for the invite. 

Saturday I helped with a baptism over at the church building - numbers were limited and everyone wore masks. I am the Ward Mission Leader so it’s my job to fill the font and also conduct, and wash and return the baptismal clothing. We had Integrity in the morning and we made a batch of baker’s clay and then read lots of books while the shapes were baking. Then we painted them. We couldn’t find our cookie cutters so we borrowed some from Carolyn across the street.


Then Kim took Integrity and met Courtney for lunch and they had a good visit. Thursday Corin and I went and worked at Grandma and Grandpa’s house. We are still enjoying our wonderful peaches - we only have a few left on the trees.


Sunday we had church, and will start meeting each week now at 9:00. Cayson spent the weekend with his Mom. Kim and I went on a Sunday afternoon hike and then had dinner with Grandma and Grandpa. We played a few games of Rummikub after. We brought salmon and the grill and Grandma provided the rest of the dinner. Then we picked up Cayson on the way home.


I’ve still been enjoying writing the Prosperity Poems. 103,744 poems read. 69 Patrons. I will be putting out Poem 92 tomorrow. We are still working on rebuilding our shed.


Here is Margie’s Messages Promises for Forgiveness PDF, below.


This week I’m involved in another giveaway - check out my gift here -


Have a super week! Seth Worthen went up with his Dad taking photos of the fall colors in the mountains. The two photos of the trees are from him.


Christopher and Kim

These pics are from our vacation last week


No comments:

Post a Comment