Monday, February 22, 2021

Christopher and Kim Update ~Perseverance - Dinner

Happy Birthday to Danielle on Saturday and Callahan on Sunday!  Last evening we invited Grandma and Grandpa over for dinner, as they finally felt OK about that after getting both vaccination shots.  We also had Conner and Amber, and Kadan and Christine, and Camden and Cayson.  We played a lot of ping pong and my Dad can still beat me.  He is very good!  We were also able to show them the progress on the outside office, and the new ping pong room.


Thursday after working at Grandma and Grandpa’s house I met Kim at Boris and Krystal’s house for dinner with them.  We played Scattergories after and we enjoy that game.  Speaking of houses, Corin and Kylie bought their house on Friday and spent the weekend down there cleaning.


Thursday I watched the landing of the Perseverance Rover on Mars.  I wrote Prosperity Poem 112 during the landing and you can see that in the images below.  The poem is about people pulling together to do amazing things and build a better world.


We did have Integrity on Saturday evening.  I only took one picture.  I’ve included a few of Aaron’s pictures down below also.


Here is Prosperity Poem 111 - Creative Vibes


https://www.prosperitypoems.com/delivery111CreativeVibes.html


I’m also doing a giveaway this week - check you can check out the gifts below:


https://icreatelove.com/stronger/


Have a super week!  

Christopher and Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment