Halloween, Quarantine - Poem 97 - Over Time - Christopher and Kim Update
Westra Family and Friends (November 2, 2020)
Happy birthday Adria! Jeni, thanks for your update. At least it’s a good market for selling houses. We have had to quarantine also due to proximity to someone positive.
Wednesday I got a call from Cayson’s school, informing me that he had been near a student who tested positive for Covid, and that Cayson was on quarantine. I was actually amazed that he made it through the first term without this happening. So he has been home.
Cayson and Amber both tested on Friday. We have not received the results back. Cayson has no symptoms, Amber has some. We hope to get results today. So we streamed church (not Zoom, but some kind of livestream one way), and then did our own Sacrament.
Thursday was Kim’s birthday. Corin and I went and worked at grandma and grandpa’s house as usual. Then Corin dropped me off at Wallabys where I met Kim and Aaron and Seth and Aspen, for Kim‘s birthday. We had a nice dinner - I’m not much into meat, so I got two sides. At Kim’s work, they decorated her chair and desk - see the pic below. For her birthday, Cayson and I scanned a bunch of her old photos from 2001.
The weather through the week warmed up considerably, so it’s been wonderful winterizing the yards while it’s nice. We did have a hard freeze, so that killed all the tomatoes and canna lilies and other tender plants and flowers. But we will take the warm weather now to get everything cleaned up.
Camden came for the weekend. He was invited by Maddie to a Halloween Party. Kim and I drove over to Krystal’s house to see their spooky setup and costumes.
I’m including below a bunch of pics from Conner from our last weekend’s trip to Vernal and Roosevelt.
Cayson helped me get some more image quotes on Grandma’s site, on the baptism topic:
Here is Prosperity Poem 97 - Over Time. 109,182 poems read.
Have a super week! Stay positive and strong!
Christopher and Kim


No comments:
Post a Comment