Birthdays, Why Do I Smile? The Chosen -
Christopher and Kim Update (May 4, 2020)
Westra Family and Friends
Happy Birthday to Seth Worthen today! And to Shane yesterday, and Amber and Derek tomorrow! Several in a row, sorry if I miss someone. Jen, thanks for the family update - we are enjoying planting also. Wendy, thanks for your update also, congratulations to Jaiden for winning her student council position.
Thursday I went and picked up Cayson and we went over to Grandma and Grandpa’s house to work for the day. We just worked outside and then used the downstairs bathroom from the outside door. We trimmed and mowed and I trimmed the two tall tree/bushes right on either side of the front porch.
I wanted to see if the trimmer would cut the extension cord, while I was trimming. It does! And then the trimmer stops working, and it also flips the circuit breaker. On the way home we picked up Conner and brought him here to pick up his truck. He also did some work on our swamp cooler. Cayson was able to come back here for a few days.
We played with Integrity Saturday morning and early afternoon while Seth and Courtney went on a bike ride. Integrity helped me to plant canna lillies, and mulch the new plants with fresh grass. Aaron and Cayson and I went to help Corin and Kylie move into their new apartment. Kylie’s family helped both in Ephraim and Provo, so it went pretty quick in Provo. It’s a basement apartment, so they have a nice yard.
Kim and I have enjoyed this series about the life of Christ - check it out.
Here is the link to the newest Prosperity Poem - Why Do I Smile? I had a fun poem on my wall as a teenager, about running. The poem was titled “Why Do I Run?” by Ed Cunningham. I’ve given him credit for borrowing the style, and some of the initial wording.
Have a super week! Aaron went rock climbing and mountain running with friends - see pics below. And Camden had a date with Britney Saturday eve. Kadan and Christine built some planter boxes.
See pictures 2020-05 in Dropbox
Christopher and Kim

No comments:
Post a Comment