So April ... Colton and Cooper didn't leave the house all month. I went out to stores a few times. Gray, Landon, Cal and Keaton have all been working still. Crazy that Grayson has been SO busy at work still, putting in all sorts of extra hours. Not sure if Symphony will be affected down the line or if they'll be okay.
Cal and Kate were looking at houses, and the market still seems strong right now. There have been a couple that they liked, they even made an offer on one, but they've been snapped up after only being on the market a day or so.
Right now they are still planning on the June10 wedding, although having to wait and see what exactly is allowed at that time (as far as how many guests, what type of venue, etc).
Colton is generally done with school each day after just a couple hours. So ... by about 10:00. Cooper's classes (already online, no change to his set up) is now more rigorous. Before, Cooper's school seemed "easier" as he'd generally be done by 1:00 or so when Colton was in school until 2:30. Not so anymore. Keaton has finals this week and that will finish up his Spring semester at SLCC. It's a little easier to be involved in the kid's schooling when it's online. I may be a bit of a helicopter school mom, "helping" a little too much.
I pulled out my sewing machine and have been trying my hand at making some masks. Never sure if they are going to be required at more and more. Gray likes to shop at Costco, and Keaton was told he would need one at Biolife (donating plasma). He and Cal have had to wear one at one job site. Colton finally got rescheduled at his orthodontist, and was told to wear a mask in, only removing it for the exam (it's in a couple weeks).
Cal has a follow-up for his foot tomorrow ... hope it's healing!
Gray has had a few Meniere's episodes this month :(
While I COULD do Zumba on my own (I have the music and know steps for 3+ hours of routines) it's hard to stay motivated. Even spoiled with my home gym, I haven't been good at getting in the elliptical and treadmill I had been doing. I have started up Zumba again ... had three of my ladies over for some "backyard Zumba" last week, then we're going to try some in the church parking lot. My class has always been small, which is a good thing right now ;)
We've had some spring flowers blooming. My lilacs just opened up this week. I have planted a few things in the garden, getting that going. No ducks this year to tear up my plants.
So here's the link to the family blog post ... much of the content is the same as here.
... and the VIDEO recap ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment