Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Chris&Kim~ June #2


19 Pics - "Can I Have a Rock?" - RV - ribs, Millennial Prosperity 

Westra Family and Friends (June 8, 2020)

Friday we had Seth and Aspen over for dinner - Saturday we took Cayson to Grandma and Grandpa’s house for dinner. Sunday we had Conner and Amber for dinner. We love to see and visit family. Conner and Amber picked up their RV and will start renovating it.

I had a funny situation with our neighbor Carolyn across the street. We were both out in our yards and she called over and asked if I wanted some starts of some plants she was tearing out. I took a couple and she told me the names and then I went over to plant them. She followed me over and then asked almost sheepishly, “Can I have a rock?” When I bring the rocks home from a trip to West Mountain, I usually spread them in the front lawn to wash them. So she sees a lot of rocks and has admired some of the larger ones. I said, “Absolutely, take any one you want.” So she walked around and then picked one she liked and placed it by her mailbox. It was just funny. I told Kim later and she enjoyed it also.

Two weeks ago on the mountain I must have cracked my rib, when working with the big crowbars with Cayson. It still hurts. Tuesday I went and worked at Grandma and Grandpa’s house, and Camden came over for a few hours. He helped me load a bit concrete “tube” into the truck and tie it down. Then I drove the truck here Saturday, and Camden helped me unload it. It’s going to be a planter by the window well, covered with rocks (of course).

Cayson and I went up to get rocks on Thursday, and used the new big levers! On our way back, some cover thing from under the car started dragging on the ground. We had to tie it up, or rip it off. Cayson and I were inventive and used a plastic bag for one tie. Then I ripped apart Kim's umbrella and used the velcro strap and then some of the wire for the other ties. That got us home anyway. 

Jeni did a blog post on our Grandpa - info and pics about army service.

Here is Prosperity Poem 79 - Millennial Prosperity. 59 Patrons, 87,416 poems read, 3753 signed up for weekly delivery. https://prosperitypoems.com/delivery79MillennialProsperity.html


A lot more happened in the week, but those are the highlights. Have a super week!!
Christopher and Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment